Communications is fundamental and intrinsic to all business relationships, both internal and external. It is vital to hire an executive that is not only a proficient writer and speaker, but someone that reflects the core values of your business.
Why do we profess to know so much about the corporate communications and PR functions? Because we’ve worked in them. So when it comes to identifying and recruiting the best talent for a mission-critical position, understanding the nuances of the multitude of responsibilities that make up these functions is just the beginning of knowing the difference between a competent hire and an ineffective one.
Over three decades of recruiting executives, C-level, and senior positions, Torch Group has placed hundreds of corporate communications and PR leaders, ranging from chief communications officers to vice presidents, directors to senior managers, in organizations as diverse as public and private manufacturers, retailers, consulting firms, and agencies.
Torch Group’s broad contacts and experience in these diverse functional practice areas, as well as our deep interviewing and evaluation expertise, ensure that we can find the right communications leaders for your company.
- Community Relations
- Content / Copy Writing
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate & Organizational Identity
- Crisis Communications / Reputation Management
- Event Management
- Internal / Employee Communications
- Investor Relations / Financial Communications
- Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs / Government Relations
- Public Relations (PR)
- Speech Writing
- Stakeholder Relations
- Strategic Event Management
Positions placed include:
- Chief Communications Officers (CCO)
- Vice President, Communications
- Director, Communications
- Director, Public Relations
- Public Relations Officers (PRO)
- Public Affairs Officer (PAO)
- Vice President, Media Relations
- Director, Media Relations
- Director, Investor Relations
- Director, Government Relations
- Director, Internal Communications
- Executive Communications Director
Why Choose Torch Group?
Today’s competitive recruiting environment requires more certainty in executive candidates. The cost is too great and time too valuable for organizations to take risks in hiring. Thanks to our extensive knowledge and experience in our core practice areas, as well as our proven methodology, our success and retention rates are higher than industry averages.
Torch Group’s process focuses heavily on identifying and evaluating passive candidates within sales, marketing, and communications. Our proprietary, repeatable ™ gives you the confidence to successfully hire the best qualified executive for the role. So we are able to present executive talent who are not only contributors and leaders, but uniquely suited to your corporate culture. We it!