Sometimes, you first have to know where to look and then go out and find them.
Such is the case with our North American building materials, building products & construction practice. Torch Group’s three decades of executive recruitment services in these industries has resulted in successful senior management placements in an array of crucial functions.
We understand the different segments of the building and construction industry, such as design-build, hardware, insulation and more, so we are better able to identify, evaluate, and recruit professionals who can enhance an organization’s effectiveness, results, and success.
Our process includes using research tools and industry contacts that enables us to selectively seek and target the most ideal passive candidates for each unique client opportunity. Our proven construction executive search process involves looking at a number of key attributes, experiences, and competencies to bring the right talent to each client.
Sometimes these individuals are in the building and construction industry, and sometimes they’re not. Fortunately, after 25+ years, we know when and where to look.
How the Right Leadership Talent Can Impact Your Business
Executives in the building materials and construction industries play a vital role in leading a range of projects from beginning to end. Their contributions to business development greatly influence the success of an organization.
Finding the right candidate for the job is crucial to ensuring effective management and positive business outcomes. When highly experienced, insightful, and motivated leaders match with a company’s culture, they can engage employees, enhance productivity, and boost profits.
The Benefits of Using an External Executive Search Firm
An external executive search firm can help you find top-level candidates to fulfill an important job vacancy. The benefits of an executive search in the building materials & construction industry include:
- Convenience – When an executive search firm is retained, it streamlines the hiring process and spares you the trouble of going through hundreds of resumes.
- Expertise – Leaders in the industry are not likely to scour job boards for new openings, as most of them are already employed. Luckily, a building materials & construction executive search firm has built up connections with highly skilled individuals, giving you access to a bigger talent pool.
- Cost effectiveness – Inexperienced hiring managers can increase the chances of enlisting the wrong person for the position, which could result in an expensive waste of time. Partnering with an external executive search firm is more cost-effective in the long run.
Are your job postings not attracting the right candidates? Torch Group, an executive search firm specializing in building materials & construction, can help you hire and retain the finest talent in the industry. Our construction executive recruiters have been placing the right people in highly competitive positions for over 30 years.
Industry experience includes:
- Construction Industry
- Design-Build Firms
- Building Products
- Building Materials
- Paints and Finishes
Positions placed include:
- Vice President, Sales & Customer Service
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- Vice President, Product Management
- Director of Brand Marketing
- Director, Marketing & Brand
- Director, Marketing Research
- Director, Product & Channel
- Director, Product Management
- Senior Product Manager
- Director Civil Engineering
- Senior Manager, Digital Experience
- Innovations Manager
- North American Sales Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Product Manager
- Proposal Manager
Why Choose Torch Group?
Today’s competitive recruiting environment requires more certainty in executive candidates. The cost is too great and time too valuable for organizations to take risks in hiring. Thanks to our extensive knowledge and experience in our core practice areas, as well as our proven methodology, our success and retention rates are higher than industry averages.
Torch Group’s process focuses heavily on identifying and evaluating within , , and . Our proprietary, repeatable ™ gives you the confidence to successfully hire the best qualified executive for the role. So we are able to present executive talent who are not only contributors and leaders, but uniquely suited to your corporate culture. We guarantee it!