Torch’s three decades of search work in the building products, materials, and construction industries has resulted in executive and senior management placements in an array of crucial marketing, business development, sales, and product management functions. We understand the industry, so we are better able to identify professionals who can enhance an organization’s effectiveness, results, and success.
Recently completed searches in these areas include the following placements:
- VP of Sales and Customer Service for a leading steel manufacturer
- VP of Sales and Marketing for a solutions-driven multi-million dollar engineered metal components manufacturer
- VP of Product Management for a security, closure, and access control systems manufacturer
- Director of Brand Marketing, Director of Product Management, Sr. Product Manager, and Innovations Manager for one of the world’s top makers of insulation and roofing materials
- Marketing Manager and Business Development Manager for one of the nation’s most well-respected providers of building, construction services, and facility-related services
- Sr. Product Manager for a door hardware manufacturer
- Product Manager for a glass doors and walls manufacturer
- North American Sales Manager and Product Manager for manufacturer of concrete accessories
- Director Marketing Research for multi-branded commercial paint manufacturer
- President HVAC manufacturer for commercial and industrial verticals
Our building products, materials, and construction practice includes senior management searches on behalf of major North American suppliers of building materials such as steel, masonry, timber, fasteners, and paints and finishes, and building products that include doors, windows, locks, flooring, plumbing, appliances, lighting, HVAC, and insulation for commercial, residential, and industrial projects. Our construction industry practice includes senior-level searches for national and regional infrastructure, engineering and construction services firms, and architects and design-build firms.